A Tick List

I came across this blog post by Bob Lowry at A Satisfying Retirement - Leads to a Satisfying Life a couple of days ago. I have to say it was a relief reading it, and being able to tick off the whole check-list bar one (fortunately I do not as yet have anyone dependent upon me for care).

It certainly made me feel that my decision to retire is validated and even better that I am not the only person to experience the factors that have been driving me to make what is, after all, a momentous decision.


Comments

Most Popular Posts of All Time

The 3 x 60 Challenge

All Aboard for Pampering

A Full Service

Late, Even in Retirement

A Reprieve

One a Day

The Danger Zone

Exhaustion

Business Networking in Retirement

Not Only But Also

Popular Posts in last 30 days

From Out of the Rabbit Hole

Exhaustion

Enough

Boots and Balance

Late, Even in Retirement

Abbatar

Sort Your Life Out

A Reprieve

Technophobia

Great British Bake Off