A Taste of Independence



Mister E has been away for 3 days doing boy's stuff. Consequently I have been taking advantage.

On Day One I was out of the house from 9 a.m. until 3.30 p.m. and on Day Two from 9.45 a.m. until 7 p.m. I have been playing music loudly, surfing television channels using "his" remote controller whilst sitting in "his" chair. I have stayed up until after midnight. Horror of horrors, I have even eaten salad for my evening meal.

This morning in line with our usual routine, I got up to make tea to take back to bed.

Force of habit or missing him? I poured out 2 cups!


Comments

Most Popular Posts of All Time

The 3 x 60 Challenge

All Aboard for Pampering

A Full Service

Late, Even in Retirement

A Reprieve

One a Day

Exhaustion

The Danger Zone

Business Networking in Retirement

Not Only But Also

Popular Posts in last 30 days

From the Post

A Whinge and a Moan

Calamity After Calamity

Three Leaks and a Garage Door

The 3 x 60 Challenge

Fatigued

A Lifesaver

Tormented

Grateful for a Good Week

Happy Easter