It's Really Going to Happen

Well I am on a bit of a roll at the moment. Time is flying quickly and with only 18 days left to work until retirement hits, I am working like crazy. Of course now that clients are aware that my professional life is about to complete, they all suddenly have an urgent need to see me. 

"You'll be bored," one suggested whilst another reckons that I'll wonder how I ever had the time to work. 

I've even had one client invite me to join her Retirees' 4 or More Club where they meet for lunch and talk about their grown-up children. It seems, however, that the 4 stands for the number of children you have before joining this highly selective group, so I didn't qualify.

I wonder what it was about me that gave the impression I had four children? The haggard look and fatigue that actually derive from years of work without a proper break perhaps.


Comments

Most Popular Posts of All Time

The 3 x 60 Challenge

All Aboard for Pampering

A Full Service

Late, Even in Retirement

A Reprieve

One a Day

Exhaustion

The Danger Zone

Business Networking in Retirement

Not Only But Also

Popular Posts in last 30 days

A Whinge and a Moan

Calamity After Calamity

From the Post

Great British Bake Off

Grateful for a Good Week

Old Fogeys up t'Dale

Planning for the Big Day

Fatigued

Technophobia

The 3 x 60 Challenge