Autumn Colour


Every season has something special to offer, but the colours of autumn are always there to be enjoyed. It is something that perhaps in my previous life I frequently ignored in the haste to fulfil other commitments. The falling leaves also hastened the knowledge that the daily commute would soon be undertaken in the dark, both there and back. No wonder that in my working days Spring was always a more favourable option.

This week however I have revelled in the glorious reds and golds of the season. Not least when I met an old friend at a mid-way point in Yorkshire between our homes.



Autumn is glorious and now I don't have to go out in the dark mornings and nights every weekday, I think that there is something almost snug about the shortening days!


Comments

The Caree said…
Yes it's nice to get cozy! As time wears on the mornings get colder too. (A mere memory for me but I miss the more clearly defined seasons)

Most Popular Posts of All Time

The 3 x 60 Challenge

All Aboard for Pampering

A Full Service

Late, Even in Retirement

A Reprieve

One a Day

The Danger Zone

Exhaustion

Business Networking in Retirement

Not Only But Also

Popular Posts in last 30 days

From Out of the Rabbit Hole

Exhaustion

Enough

Boots and Balance

Late, Even in Retirement

Abbatar

Sort Your Life Out

A Reprieve

Technophobia

Great British Bake Off