Changing our Behaviour Patterns to Suit Retirement

I can see that there are some patterns of behaviour that Mister E and I are going to have to redesign for retirement. Take the bins for instance. Now for as long as I can remember, he wheels them to the front before setting out to work whilst I put out the recycling boxes and bag, before I leave 45 minutes later.

However, it seems that when he has a little more time on his hands , (as has been the case for the last couple of weeks when he has not been working), Mister E has taken the recycling containers to the garden gate too.

Now, of course, that would  be a good thing except that I also run round the house making sure that all bottles from the bathrooms, paper from the waste-bins and cans from the kitchen have been gathered together and put into the correct receptacles first. Either Mister E must learn to do this too; I must start to do it the night before or, as last week, I have to walk down the drive to deposit them in the containers which have already been placed ready for emptying by the Council.


Comments

Most Popular Posts of All Time

The 3 x 60 Challenge

All Aboard for Pampering

A Full Service

Late, Even in Retirement

A Reprieve

One a Day

The Danger Zone

Exhaustion

Business Networking in Retirement

Not Only But Also

Popular Posts in last 30 days

From the Post

Three Leaks and a Garage Door

Enough

From Out of the Rabbit Hole

Boots and Balance

Sort Your Life Out

Exhaustion

Abbatar

Late, Even in Retirement

Keeping the Faith